Good afternoon lovelies!
I realize it’s been a long while since I’ve posted. I apologize for that. Life, stress, worries – they all get in the way of me posting! The nerve of those forces, how completely impudent of them. Well, I won’t rant away about those things. That’s not the kind of blog I want to have, so let’s move on with this post!
If you remember, back in February, I did a post entitled ‘What’s in Your Vintage Handbag.’ It was a fun little post where I encouraged other style bloggers to share what they had inside their purses. It’s now Summer and time to share again! I change the handbag I use very often, as I’m sure you do. I like it to match my outfit and the decade of clothing I’m wearing, when possible.
So, let’s have a peak inside my vintage summer handbag!
First, a look at this delightful bag. I bought it several years ago on a trip to the US at a T.J. Maxx store. No, it’s not vintage, but I don’t give a damn! I’m crazy about this cute little Tiki hut bag. It was truly meant to be that I own it, as I’m terribly fond and obsessed with Tiki!
And what’s inside?
What is that stuff?
I can surprisingly get a lot shoved in this little purse:
- Eye magnifier – for when I need to look closely at something, like jewellery markings
- MAC ‘Lady Danger’ bright red lipstick and ‘Redd’ lip liner
- Yu-Be Lip Chap
- Lipstick rhinestone pen
- I-Audio device
- Metro pass
- Vintage sailboat measuring tape – this was in my last handbag post also, I always like to have my trusty measuring tape handy.
- Piccadilly Circus Stratton Vintage Compact – I love this so. You can read more about it in this post.
- 50s parrot red coinpurse – yet another thing I collect is vintage coinpurses. I adore this one from the 50s! Although, I’m not certain those are parrots?
- My keys/key chain
- Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Blotting Tissues – in case this lady perspires!
- 50s Saint-Pierre Miquelon ship wallet – oh how I love yard sale finds!
What’s in your vintage summer handbag?
I’d love to see what’s inside your bag! If you do a related post, do be sure to let me know and place a link in the comments section!