Yes, it’s another vintage lifestyle blog! You guessed it. ;0 ‘Oh, for the Love of Vintage!’ will cover all things vintage including clothing & accessories, cosmetics & beauty products, a wide array of collectibles, vintage hairstyling and much, much more!
Posts will be primarily made by me, Black Dahlia. However, from time to time, I will feature guest bloggers to give another perspective on things. Vintage style from a man’s perspective, vintage hairstyling how-to’s and even some posts on photography. As the blog grows and people subscribe, there will also be vintage giveaway prize packs! Stay tuned for that in upcoming posts.
A little about me:
- Canadian lover of vintage clothing and accessories, primarily the 1940s, 1950s and early 60s.
- Collecting vintage items since I was a child including dolls, books, accessories, etc.
- Went full-fledged into wearing vintage clothing about eight years ago.
- Maker of vintage inspired jewellery called ‘Oh for the Love of Baubles!’
- I’ve been lucky to amass a large collection of vintage clothing and accessories thanks to my mother! While growing up, she ran an antiques store out of our home focusing on vintage clothing and jewellery. Thanks to her, the passion for vintage and collecting was passed on. Thank you Mom!