I’m always interested in what other vintage ladies are carrying in their handbags and evening purses. Call it curiousity or just plain nosiness! ;0 I like to see what neat beauty products and must-have items ladies are carrying around. And, of course, I like to admire the vintage handbag.
I’ll Show You Mine…If You’ll Show Me Yours!
Now I’m going to show you what’s inside my handbag that I used last evening. If you’re a blogger yourself, I’d love to see you do a similar post and let me know here in the comments section. If you’re not a blogger, I still want to know what’s in your handbag, so leave me a comment!
First off, the Handbag:
A lovely 1940s vinyl-looking red and gold rectangle handbag, which still has it’s original coin purse inside.
So, what’s inside?
From left to right:
- Vintage Lady Buxton leather pocketbook.
- Keys on Fluff High Heel key chain.
- Vintage measuring tape, because you never know when you’re going to have to measure something!
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula stick, for when those hands get chapped. I hate carrying around messy lotions.
- A few bob pins.
- Mini nail-file.
- Oil-absorbing blotting tissues.
- On10 Schweppes peach lip balm.
- Leopard print mechanical pencil, Zebra brand.
- Besame Cosmetics lip pencil in Cerise & Red.
- Besame Cosmetics lipstick in Cherry Red.
- 1940s gold compact with lucite and silver stars.
- Girls Galore pin up peppermints (featuring lovely Elvgren pin ups).
- My Sweetheart business card holder.
- 1940s red gloves.
- Vintage glove clasp/holder.
Now, do tell me what’s in your handbag!
Do check out what’s in these ladies handbags: