Sometimes I want a cookie, really want a cookie, but I don’t have the supplies nor the time to make anything fancy. Then I remember I have a jar of peanut butter in the cupboard, so I get baking!
This recipe is incredibly simple and the results are really tasty! Just be forewarned, these cookies are very peanut buttery. Hope you like them. ;0
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter (I prefer organic myself)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of sugar (I prefer sucanat or rapadura)
Let’s Get Baking!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowel
- Roll mixture into 24 little balls
- Put the balls on a baking sheet, about 3-4 inches apart and flatten them
- Bake for about 20 minutes until browned (keep your eye on them so they don’t burn!)
- Cool and eat. Yummy!
Sometimes, for fun, I add some chocolate chips. You just can’t beat peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies! ;0