Afternoon lovelies! It’s a beautiful and sunny day and I’m going to celebrate it by wearing a sweet summer 50s frock and by doing an outfit post! Â ð I’ve only done two outfit posts so far for this blog, so it’s definitely time for another.
One of my favourite kinds of dresses to wear in the Spring/Summer is a sheer 1950s shirtwaist dress. They’re light, airy, colourful and comfortable. So, let’s check out the one I’m wearing!
What I’m Wearing:
- George Hess 1950s sheer print dress
- 1950s red Vanity Fair slip
- 1950s red gloves
- Red belt, new
- Â Sacha London shoes, new
- 1950s red flower necklace and matching bracelet
- 1950s yellow plastic apple brooch
- Red Bakelite carved bangle, green Bakelite carved bangle, yellow Bakelite bangle
- Apple rhinestone earrings, Betsey Johnson
- Dress pattern plastic purse
- Maybelline ‘Very Cherry’ lipstick
Pardon my squinting in the photos. It was very bright out and I was without my spectacles! ;0
Note: When you click an image below, youâll be taken to a slideshow. If you want to see a larger version of the photo, simply click âPermalinkâ and the large version will appear.
What are you wearing today? I’d love to see or hear about your outfit! xoxo Black DahliaÂ