Your guide to all things vintage,‘Oh, for the Love of Vintage!’ covers clothing & accessories, cosmetics & beauty products, a wide array of collectibles, vintage hairstyling and much, much more! Particularly focusing on the 1940s, 1950s and early 1960s.
About Black Dahlia: Vintage doll. Jewellery maker. Lover of pearls. Kitschy. Serious coffee addict. Into Sherlock Holmes, Jack the Ripper, ghosts, horror, true crime, Tiki, mysteries, knitting & sewing, pinup art & photography.
- Canadian lover of vintage clothing and accessories, primarily the 1940s, 1950s and early 60s.
- Collecting vintage since I was a child including dolls, books, accessories, etc.
- Went full-fledged into wearing vintage clothing about nine years ago.
- Maker of vintage inspired jewellery called ‘Oh for the Love of Baubles!’
- I’ve been lucky to amass a large collection of vintage clothing and accessories thanks to my mom. ;0
Want to know more about me? Join me on Twitter and give me a shout!
About Danny Ocean: Keen on all things vintage & retro, in particular the 40s, 50s & 60s. Likes include: classic cars and historic motorsport, The Rat Pack, Frank Sinatra, big band & swing music, cocktails & bars, musicals, live music, the list goes on……oh, and I play the drums, also!
Cheers! Danny Ocean
If you have any feedback, or would like to ask a question, leave a comment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.